- Right to Change Terms AGMS may change these “Terms” from time to time and such changes shall become effective upon posting the new “Terms” on the applicable AGMS websites and can be found at https://agms.com/terms. Any visit to the AGMS websites or use of the AGMS Services on any of the Sites after the new “Terms” are posted will indicate the user’s agreement to such changes. Therefore, it is important for you to read this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most updated “Terms.”
- Access and Use of the AGMS Services AGE RESTRICTIONS: You must be at least 13 years of age to visit the AGMS website or use the AGMS Services on any Site.YOUR LICENSE: In exchange for your agreeing to comply with these “Terms” AGMS is willing to grant you a limited license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the AGMS Services. AGMS owns and retains all rights to the content and Services. Please remember that the Content provided to users as part of the AGMS Services is owned by AGMS and its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws, including trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other federal, state and local laws.
THE CONTENT: You may view the Content for your own use only and may not download it, reproduce it, or redistribute it in any way. The reproduction, duplication, distribution (including by way of email, facsimile or other electronic means), publication, modification, copying, translation, broadcast, distribution, performance, display, sale, or transmission of the Content is strictly prohibited without the expressed written consent of AGMS and its officers. The Content covered by this restriction includes any text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video materials, stills, ideas, and intellectual property. In addition, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from, or based on, in any way, the Content, including montages, mash-ups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, unless you have obtained prior written consent of AGMS. These prohibitions apply even if you intend to give away the derivative materials.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: You may only use the AGMS Services for lawful and appropriate purposes only. More specifically, by accessing these websites you are agreeing not to use the AGMS Services in any way that:
- violates the rights of others including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- uses technology or other means to access the AGMS Services that is not authorized by AGMS (including disabling or circumventing any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the AGMS Services);
- accesses the AGMS Services through any automated system, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” (other than public search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the AGMS Services);
- attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempts to damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the AGMS servers, computer network, or user accounts;
- attempts to collect personally identifiable information;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability;
- violates these “Terms”, guidelines or any policy posted on the AGMS website;
- or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the AGMS Services.
- DOWNLOADS: In order to participate in certain AGMS Services, you may be notified that it is necessary to download software or other materials or agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless otherwise provided by these additional terms and conditions, they are hereby incorporated into these “Terms”.
- SUSPENSION/DISCONTINUATION: In order to ensure that we provide you with a first class user experience, we may find it necessary to change, suspend or discontinue – temporarily or permanently – some or all of the AGMS Services, at any time without notice. It is important that you understand that AGMS will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the AGMS Services.
- Accounts and Registration We may, from time to time, offer various features that require registration or the creation of an account on the AGMS Site. If at any time you choose to register or create an account with us, these additional terms and conditions shall also apply.All registration information you submit must be accurate and current. Please keep your access codes confidential. You will not be required and in fact you are prohibited from revealing your access codes to anyone including any representative of any Site. You are responsible for all use and access on your account, including unauthorized use by any third party. Therefore, it is critical that you do not share your codes with anyone. Notify us as soon as you know of, or suspect, any unauthorized use of your account. Also make sure to update your information as it changes or notify us of your information changes in case we need to contact you.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate your account or your use of the AGMS Services at any time without notice or liability if AGMS determines, in its sole discretion, that you have breached these “Terms,” violate any law, rule, or regulation or engaged in other inappropriate conduct. We also reserve the right to terminate your account or your use of the AGMS Services if such use places an undue burden on our networks or servers. Of course, we would prefer to avoid such termination; therefore, we may use technology to limit activities, such as the number of calls to the AGMS servers being made or the volume of User Material (as defined below) being posted.
- TRADEMARKS AGMS, the AGMS logo, www.agms.com, and other AGMS marks, graphics, logos, scripts, and sounds are trademarks of AGMS. None of the AGMS trademarks may be copied, downloaded or otherwise exploited without AGMS’ prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Indemnity WHILE WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THE OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE OF THE AGMS SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT USE OF THE AGMS SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AGMS SERVICES, INCLUDING THE AGMS SITE AND THE OTHER SITES, THE CONTENT, USER MATERIAL AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AGMS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR THAT THE AGMS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE OF VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE OR RELIABLE.IN NO EVENT SHALL AGMS OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE INVESTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AGMS PARTIES”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE AGMS SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN, OBTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITES), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF THE AGMS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE AGMS PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS), AND OTHER LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE AGMS SERVICES.